You know, I think spending over a decade of your life with either Clint Barton OR Tony Stark will wear your face down into the same default expression.
…I know that look.
i need a movie that’s just pepper and nat and loki having a night on the town being sassy bitches and swapping war stories about their ridiculous pet superheroes
ridiculous pet superheroes
Did someone say ridiculous pet superheroes? You’ve got to go a long way to beat Bucky ‘This is the worst idea ever, Steve’ Barnes.
It just keeps getting better.
A long time ago, Natalia Romanova made me remember what it was to feel human. And they punished us both for that, in different ways.
Molly, you’re always asking the important questions. My vote is two.
Two seems to be right.
Nope. I’m saying that’s one. You’ve seen how fast his beard grows in once he stops shaving..
I just want to wake up next to that look.
(((***sobbing quietly in corner***)))
"The key is dedication. I didn’t really have to diet. I’m pretty skinny naturally. So for the most part, when I try to get big, I have to eat everything.”
- Chris Evans, on how he got ‘big’ for the role of Captain America (x)
favorite personality traits of steve rogers:
- don’t tell me what to do
- fuck your rules
- no seriously, your rules are pointless and i’m ignoring them
- fuck your bullshit
- double dog dare me
- lets fucking jump off this building!!!!!
- i’m annoyed at everything you choose to be but recognize you need help and love
- ~*sarcastic compliment*~
- ~*barely concealed dry insult*~
- the best tactical mind in the universe, lets plan this shit
- i love my country that’s why i’m forever critical of it and mindful of the past and concerned for the future
- loyalty and love above reason
steve rogers personality traits in fandom:
- what does a microwave do idgi
- gay people lol amirite
- sure i’ll do whatever you say
- math??????????????? science??????????
- no, i would not like to participate in shenanigans
- america fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!